I'm a Level 4 Apprentice Now?

I'm in the process of my first week of the Level 4 Digital Learning Design Apprenticeship and all I can say is that I'm so excited! Yesterday involved a break down of the year to come which I already knew prior to getting the job, but the today was definitely interesting and extremely busy.

Elephant Learning Designs has/will employ 10 new Level 3 Apprentices for the coming year and as I have been in that position it means I can give them that support they may need along with the other 3 Level 4 Apprentices.



At 9am today the first 4 Level 3's walked through the doors and it was our job as Level 4's to run the induction for the whole day. I thought this may have been a challenge because I had never done anything like this before and anxiety really doesn't help with new people, however everything seemed to go well ignoring the technical issues that occurred. I won't go into detail on what happened in the induction but as I voiced earlier I am excited for the following year as I can see that some of the new people have skills that I don't have myself. It will be good for us all to share our expertise in certain areas.

For the next year the aim for this blog will be to reflect on any work that I have been doing, share new ideas or technologies I have come across, and possibly share any significant events that have happened.

This is a new chapter for me and my life and I am glad I am able to share my journey...

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. Arthur Ashe

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment