A Different Way To Show Information?

For my own professional development I have been trying to discover new ways of giving learners information in eLearning packages...

My line manager posted this on our Yammer group, and I thought that would be something I could corporate into my eLearning packages. Recently I have been doing a lot of work for the Hair & Beauty department, and the next project I was ready to start had a few worksheets that had diagrams in, so I thought it would be a perfect time to try using this style of showing information.

I decided to draw all the pages using a Bamboo tablet and Photoshop, and then edited them together in Windows Movie Maker, and to finish it off I added some music I found on YouTube's free music audio library. I'm fairly happy with the end product, I know it could've be a lot better, and look cleaner but for my first try I think it works well for this learning package.


I hope you enjoyed it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment