eLearning Packages, My Thoughts & Feelings

Today I'll be talking about my opinions on eLearning packages as part of action research for a colleague.

Can you tell me what your feelings are towards eLearning packages?

Creating eLearning packages for students has made me realise how beneficial they could be for future generations. I feel like they can really help students with their course or whilst they are in school. If I had the opportunity to use products like this when I was in school I would have definitely felt more engaged in what I was doing and could've potentially done a lot better in school.

Do you feel they're important?

Yes, definitely! Like I said before they could make a huge impact on how students learn in the future. They provide a more engaging way to learn and I think they should be used a lot more in education.

Do you believe they are an essential part of teaching?

I think they are, especially for users who prefer to learn by doing an activity or by seeing something instead of having a teacher standing there telling you. Also if learners miss a day they will have products like this to go back to as well as being able to revise from them. I believe that in the future eLearning packages will become an essential part of teaching when more people know about them and have to opportunity to use them.

How has this eLearning package benefitted others?


The original worksheets that I got given to me by the SME (Subject Matter Expert) were very large and had a lot of repetitive content, therefore this eLearning package is benefiting the users as the amount of text is reduced and replaced with visual objects to show the information. These learners are doing a vocational course therefore will be more interested in the activities in the learning, I feel like this eLearning package is going to enhance the users knowledge in this topic a lot more than it would with just standard worksheets and handouts.

'Learning never exhausts the mind' Leonardo Da Vinci 

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment