My First Newsletter...


A month or so ago I had a one to one with my line manager, he wanted me to create a newsletter to showcase what we do and promote ourselves to the rest of the college, and externally.


After a lot of practise with Dreamweaver and saving psd. to .html I finally got to the end product, it turns out I was making it far too complicated for myself but at least I know for future newsletters. And here it is the finished newsletter design, click the image below to take you to the working newsletter (after you have finished reading the rest of this post).


http://www.elephant-designs.co.uk/?p=650


For my first newsletter I am quite proud of how this turned out, I like that it's interactive and showcases some of our best work. I can't wait to be able to make more in the future, hopefully more advanced and interactive!


"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." Jiddu Krishnamurt.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment