Past, Present & Future eLearning Packages

Hey, It's been a couple of weeks since my last post (I'll get better at this I promise), I have a few planned out already, yayy!

I thought I'd share some of my work with you today, eek! So here it goes:

Past, Present & Future Designs

Past - Functional Skills Word search:

This was created back in October, 2014, a month or two into this apprenticeship. Crazy! It's amazing to see how much my work has improved since then, I can definitely say I know a lot more about this industry now.

Past - Hair & Beauty Math's:



For this project all I got from the SME was a little worksheet with no questions, just some information, I turned it into a full show me, try it and quiz me eLearning package. This was one of the first of my projects to be sent out to be used by learners, and so far it has been successful!

Present - Hair & Beauty Story:




I feel like all I do is show off this eLearning package but to be honest I am pretty proud of it. It has taken me a long time to get it to where it is now, from planning and designing and finally putting it al together. I can't wait for learners to be able to try it.

Present - Assessment Methods:




I'm currently creating this standalone activity in which the user has to drag and drop the answers into a table. It's still work in progress as I'm still working out how I want it to look. As you can see from this image I've started implementing this idea of the user imputing their name, this is to make it feel more personal for the learner on some parts of the eLearning package.

Future:

For future projects, well...

I do have a lot more hair & beauty products to start developing, and I hope that more people come to me with other work to develop.


'eLearning doesn't just 'happen'! It requires careful planning and implementation'.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment