Posters, Logos & Other Graphic Design

It came to my attention the other day that I never share much of my graphic design work, I know I show a lot of my eLearning designs as that's the basis of my blog but I feel like I want to show some of the posters, logos, and banners I create...

I'll admit even though I consider myself a creative person, I haven't always had much knowledge of Graphic Design and lacked a lot of skills in this area compared to my colleagues at Elephant Learning Designs. However working with them has benefited me a lot as I've been able to feed off their knowledge and expertise, pushing my skills further along.



Above is my design for a 'How to do Instructional Design' booklet. I really like the design I came up with for this, and I think it does have that professional feel I was going for.


Moodle Logo

Work Sheet Speaking & Listening Logo
I created a few logos similar to the ones above for our VLE in college and for icons that will be placed on learners worksheets and power-point presentations. I tried to keep the designs as simple as possible and all of the same style therefore it wouldn't be too distracting for the learner.


eLearning Standards Poster
This poster was created for my coursework however I thought I'd include it as it is still graphic design. I like using icons in my designs as it gives them an cartoon/illustrated effect and I feel looks a lot better than using real images.

I didn't want to flood this blog post with masses of posters, banners, etc, so I thought I'd only include these few therefore you can get an idea of what I'm creating on a day to day basis.

“Digital design is like painting, except the paint never dries.” Neville Brody

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. A graphic designer intends to articulate the brand’s message and promise, while ensuring its popularity amongst potential customers. In other words, an expert helps in branding of a particular product.


    Website Designing Agency Singapore|
    Web Development Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to make your pictures and illustrations as satisfying and snappy as could be expected under the circumstances - Each component of your logo is as significant as the logos existences. The more proper it is in examination with the brand picture, the better. IT encourages you focus on the correct market and help you achieve your business target successfully.logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. logos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,
    Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much.Graphic desing

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this time you will discover what is essential, everything provides web address towards the attractive web page: feet vector

    ReplyDelete