Alison Online Courses...

A few months ago I stumbled across Alison which has a variety of free online learning courses that could definitely help me to complete the current course I am doing...


At the moment I have only finished and passed one online course, 'Introduction to Instructional Systems Design' however from my experience in working through this I have learnt a great deal about eLearning that I wasn't necessarily aware of before. It only lasted 3-4 hours which I thought was very reasonable considering you get a certificate at the end if you pass and it was free to complete.

Alison has a great feature where you can type notes while completing the course which I thought was so useful as I wanted to be able to share this information with my colleagues as well as keep it for the future. At the end you get the option to print all the notes you took, which again is a feature I am very impressed about on this website. You can find courses for a lot of topics, and categories therefore very useful for someone like me in the eLearning industry as it's relatively new so there aren't many resources available to help me along my journey.

 If you are just wanting to complete a quick course in your own time for free Alison is definitely a good way to go. It sounds like I'm being sponsored to say this but I'm not, all my views are my own and I strongly believe this is a great site for online learning.

"Online learning is not the next big thing, it is the now big thing.” - Donna J. Abernathy

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment