A YouTube channel?

You've probably guessed from the title, this post will be about me creating a YouTube channel?

My line manager suggested to me a few days ago that it could be a good idea to create a channel, I've always wanted to do this anyways but more for doing makeup and hair tutorials, don't worry I won't scare you with my bare face! This channel will be mainly tutorials and walkthroughs on how to do certain things in Adobe Captivate, so if I have found something out one week I will create a video for all you lovely people to see. Some days I might want to create a video on design or Photoshop problems, it just depends what my viewers (if any) want to see or know.

I have created the channel and produced channel art for it, however I'm still skeptical in whether I want to do this. I think I'll start by creating a couple of videos and then see what happens after that?




This is my channel art, it's quite simple but it's straight to the point and tells you exactly what my channel is about. Obviously I am going to link it to this blog hence why I have chosen the same name!

My YouTube Channel

I'd love to hear your feedback, and whether you think this is a good idea.


"One of the most important areas we can develop as professionals is competence in accessing and sharing knowledge.” - Connie Malamed

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment