Recent Work, Flash Animation & My Level 3 Qualification

I felt like it had been a while since I enlightened you all with my recent design work so I thought now I am settled into the Level 4 position, it would be a good time.

At the moment I am trying to develop my skills in areas I haven't looked much into before, and I feel like I am doing a lot better than I thought. Responsive projects and Flash animations are completely new to me, and seen as though I am a Level 4 now I thought it would be a good time to extend my knowledge in these areas. I thought it would be easier to combine the two together so I learn about them both a lot quicker.

A teacher came to me and asked for an eLearning package to be created so his learners can use it on their iPads, and as they're mainly kinaesthetic/visual learners I thought using animations could engage them.

The Front Page Design
The design I went with is very minimalistic as I didn't want anything to be too distracting or overwhelming to the learners. I kept this style throughout the whole eLearning package so it's consistent as you can see below
.
One of the Information Pages
 
When I have been creating animations for this eLearning package I've been sticking to the basics as it is relatively new to me and I'm still not used to it. Below is one of my first animations for the project above. 
 
 
 
It's definitely not the best thing I have created but I am going to keep working at animations and hopefully add a lot more of them to my eLearning products in the future.
 
One last thing... My certificate for my Level 3 qualification in Digital Learning Design arrived a few days ago!! I am now qualified in Digital Learning Design!
 
 
I'm really excited for all the opportunities it's going to bring me especially when I have completed my Level 4 qualification.
 
"I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull." Oprah Winfrey
 
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment